Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The murder of Hande Kader, a transgender woman, has caused an outcry in Turkey's biggest city Istanbul. Turkey remains conservative on LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex) issues, but on Sunday activists will stage a rare protest in Istanbul, writes Rengin Arslan of BBC Turkish.

This may have upset her.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Bonnie said:

Lola & Anna did a massage Monday night so we my not see another show till next week. Lona and Anna masturbate last night so by the way there acting today they there not in a sexy mood now. Polya & Irma are on the rag so we not going to see nothing out of them & Ilona want do nothing with out Irma So tonight my very well be a bust.Sense the owner took away the viewer fee and bonuses for certain view the girl don't have any incentive to do much of any thing in the apt now.

You said the contrary two or three weeks ago ("it seems there is no new owner" or something like this). Why are you saying this bullshit again. :angry:

Well now Stella it's in house and it's topless(even if she is in the dam balcony)that's nice,just hope she doesn't go out again today..her and polya stay a lot lot more out rlc than in rlc..but polya could stay out I don't cair,just wish Stella was more home,really hope party girl leaves rlc soon so Stella may change an little and be more focused in rlc job and less in  parting and fun out.

10 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

You said the contrary two or three weeks ago ("it seems there is no new owner" or something like this). Why are you saying this bullshit again. :angry:

Sorry but it has been prove. You must not been on here to hear (Maxfactor ) make his comment to prove what BTR said was true and that he is the owner. Now (Thorhart ) i have added you to the ignore list. From now on you will be talking to yourself. Have a good day Bye Bye

20 minutes ago, Thorhart said:

Sie sagten, die im Gegensatz zwei oder drei Wochen vor ( "es scheint, dass es keine neuen Besitzer ist" oder ähnliches). Warum sagst du das wieder Bullshit.:angry:

Yes, this is Bonnie. Every word arises from an ill imagination. Camcaps develops to the biggest madhouse of the world. And there is user who believe all that. Ill world.