Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, gipfler said:

Yes, this is Bonnie. Every word arises from an ill imagination. Camcaps develops to the biggest madhouse of the world. And there is user who believe all that. Ill world.

I an cc user and don't mind at all what Bonnie says..it's her ideias and her opinions,being correct or not it's nice to see all type of views of rlc.But this it's just my opinion.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

I an cc user and don't mind at all what Bonnie says..it's her ideias and her opinions,being correct or not it's nice to see all type of views of rlc.But this it's just my opinion.

Thank You Some people just don't get it. We all are hear to share our thought and opinion rather we are right our wrong. Also some people take RLC to serious and they don't realize one day they going to wake up and it all going to be gone then what are they going to do

1 minute ago, Bonnie said:

Off the topic. I no most of you don't care But RLCF is a sister station to this web site and RLCF has been offline for 26 hour now.

Huh:huh:.. news to me..

14 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Thank You Some people just don't get it. We all are hear to share our thought and opinion rather we are right our wrong. Also some people take RLC to serious and they don't realize one day they going to wake up and it all going to be gone then what are they going to do

Watch VV. Yuck.

8 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Agree Bonnie,I like cc forum to read all type of opinions etc,imagine if this forum were only posts saying that an girl it's great,that it's 15:00 etc,how substance empty this forum would be,rlc and their residents it's just an site with cams that we like to watch,we never should get an personal connection sentiment for anyone in it..because then we wouldn't act normal when we read things we don't like,I "love" Irma..but if someone says that don't like her at all,that she it's fake or something..I don't Thake serious..max I respond saying that I feel the opposite.Keep saying whatever you feel,always seen with as an person with personalitie and that don't lets be put down by anyone..buff long text sorry.

18 minutes ago, Bonnie said:

Off the topic. I no most of you don't care But RLCF is a sister station to this web site and RLCF has been offline for 26 hour now.

I guess one of us forgot to put out the candles after the groupmassage in the shoutbox and the place burned down. ;)