Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

13 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Irma to sleep on the couch. Too bad she is not entitled to her own bed. :huh:

Irma had been sleeping on the floor in her room long before Ilona started sleeping in her room.  I think Irma needed a firmer surface to sleep on due to back issues (?).  I'm not sure what's up with her moving to the living room tonight.  Before she went down she got up and closed the door and the window, then lay down briefly, then took her bedding and left for the living room.  Ilona didn't seem concerned about it.  Curious!

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I have always thought they get paid bonuses if they sleep in front of a free camera versus sleeping in room where a membership is needed.  What other reason could there be since you always see Leora, Masha and Sasha, Desiree, and several others choose to sleep on the couches in front of the free cameras instead of their beds?

2 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

I have always thought they get paid bonuses if they sleep in front of a free camera versus sleeping in room where a membership is needed.  What other reason could there be since you always see Leora, Masha and Sasha, Desiree, and several others choose to sleep on the couches in front of the free cameras instead of their beds?

I've wondered about that too.  However, if RLC paid their people extra to sleep out where non-paying viewers can take advantage and see everything they're doing, RLC would actually be losing money in the process.  Doesn't sound like a smart business model to me.  I can see encouraging their people to occasionally sleep and perform (on a limited basis) before non-locked cams in hopes of enticing non-paying viewers to become paying members supposedly with access to all the goodies.

The only thing that really makes sense to me is that there is some comfort issue (such as lack of working a/c in the bedrooms, or availability of more comfortable sleeping surfaces in the living rooms) that would explain why couples don't always stay in their bedrooms.  But I admit this isn't a completely satisfactory explanation.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

0710: Irma is awake 

She did not sleep at all last night. Was on her phone for the entire night, although it looked like she tried to go to sleep but couldn't. Something is clearly bothering her very much.

Irma got dressed and left the apartment at 10:45. No makeup, no shower, no bra. She has not charged her phone, which must be low on battery after use for many hours.