Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

6 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You have not seen her pink vibrator or use it. You can't miss it and it sit all the time on the dresser. But now it on the  back on the dresser go take a look and see what it look like. It is still in the charger and it pink and it don't look like a dildo it a new kind of vibrator

Bonnie, Forget my question. I have made a bad translation of your sentence. Sorry

I thought you were talking about the white "stuff" Irma put in her vagina 10 minutes ago

2 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Bonnie, Forget my question. I have made a bad translation of your sentence. Sorry

I thought you were talking about the white "stuff" Irma put in her vagina 10 minutes ago

That ok i understand. Some time the translation can get a bit confusing. It happen to me to

So this is what I think has happened here tonight.  Polya has already been given her instructions by Ilona and is on her way to fulfill them.   Ilona just left with Stella to meet with her instructions for the night,  Ilona will probably have a couple of drinks with them to make sure everything is ok and then disappear to the guy that has the cute butt that she liked to brag about making a mess in the bed with.  Get her brains fucked out and then return home to shower and sleep.  Did I leave anything out?

I could watch the other apartments but now I look at barcelona 1 and 2 and it seems that nothing is happening, the girls are almost all out, now also come out on Monday, is an old debate about what do the girls out, we do not see so I do not know, from translations surely are very active sexually, do not know if they do it for pleasure or for money, the only thing that we know are almost all models of agencies and see Irma and Ilona do photo shoots gynecological, however, we will never know how they spend their evenings, we wait patiently for them to come back home and make us happy

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So this is what I think has happened here tonight.  Polya has already been given her instructions by Ilona and is on her way to fulfill them.   Ilona just left with Stella to meet with her instructions for the night,  Ilona will probably have a couple of drinks with them to make sure everything is ok and then disappear to the guy that has the cute butt that she liked to brag about making a mess in the bed with.  Get her brains fucked out and then return home to shower and sleep.  Did I leave anything out?

Image result for fantasyland

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67

off topic- Zoya listening to Pink Floyd on her computer- one of the best groups of all time- my opinion

If I had only known when I was younger that a Jacuzzi jet was a woman's best friend, I would have paid much more attention the all Jacuzzi baths i was in the hotels while traveling, Irma just exploded all over the bathroom from one little ole jet in the well used bathtub ::)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Thestarider said:

If I had only known when I was younger that a Jacuzzi jet was a woman's best friend, I would have paid much more attention the all Jacuzzi baths i was in the hotels while traveling, Irma just exploded all over the bathroom from one little ole jet in the well used bathtub ::)

and it looked like she was getting off on them all hahahahahaha- thanks Thes:biggrin: