Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

I wasn't talking about you when I said "people would never admit it anyway".   I know you say the good, the bad, and the ugly lol.   I know how you are and I respect it!!

Hehe,good old movie with great soundtrack..glad for that Harley,respect to you also.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
7 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Agree Beaver,nice actor and funny as hell,just the other day I was watching the movie(for the million time lol)See no evil..hear no evil.With him,prior etc.RIP.

yes Ze- we are losing the good ones more and more- to bad

Guest beaver67
12 minutes ago, ze81 said:

"if she did,people would never admit it anyway",thought you know me minimally well Harley,have no problems saying the things at all..even bad things and even if are the girls I like in rlc,for exemple Dasha it's Probrably my second fav girl in rlc..and how many times I critic her and the dude hidding etc..understand when you say things get old etc,personally I basically see Irma more like the way she is and act,don't care a lot if she it's nude or not a lot,in my own opinion this apartments it's on top because her and llona and what they do in it lots of times,Stella it's nice also but always going out sinse arrived,polya(party girl)nothing more to say..well hope barca gets more fun to you and we all,we have an horrible exemple of super boring place and residents in barca2..sorry the long text Harley.

yes Ze- Irma will always be Irma, and in my opinion, she is truly a genuine person, there is no flim flam to her at all- just being herself

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Benfold said:

I'm glad to read that Irma finally got reacquainted with herself! If the three month rule is to be applied again then she leaves towards the end of next week. Might this be her final show?

maybe Ben- but feel there might be a "grand finale" just like last time

Guest beaver67
11 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Well with apt 1# we all ready now who the replacement is BUT THERE NO BODY THAT CAN REPLACE IRMA. She going to leave a big hole in our heart and it will take time to get over her

your correst B & B, no one- and just like last time she left more than a big hole in our heart, more like a big void in RLC overall, and even after she left last time she still remained the most popular girl on RLC. she is definitely one of a kind  

Just now, mikeusa said:

I see Irma had her fun playing with her toy  well see you guy's later and bye the way rest in peace gene wilder

See ya MikeUsa,,,,,and Beaver67 I hope you all enjoyed the show by our Queen of Nudity Irma::):heart::heart:

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

See ya MikeUsa,,,,,and Beaver67 I hope you all enjoyed the show by our Queen of Nudity Irma::):heart::heart:

mikey- as you know, it always a pleasure to watch Irma bate- she is the real deal, bar none:biggrin::biggrin: