Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

2 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

che significa che è una scommessa sicura che lei non sta lasciando sul di 1 ° quando il suo tempo è scaduto ?????? - immagino che sarà di 3 mesi

This is not great news

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

which means it's a safe bet that she is not leaving on the 1st- when her time is up ??????- guess she will be 3 months

That what it look like and off topic Anna washing her hair and Megan putting on make up so who no what going on there. All 3 of them went out on the balcony turn up the music and made sure all the door was close when they went out

Normally I would ask,,what's the longest that any female has remained nude in the Barcelona apts,,,,but this time I'm gonna switch it up and ask,,,,Ever since Irma has been on RLC (past and present),,,,,what's the longest period of time that Irma has ever gone throughout a day or week wearing clothes?:biggrin::biggrin:

tumblr_oc3bsjA5Wx1vr2iboo1_500.gif

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

which means it's a safe bet that she is not leaving on the 1st- when her time is up ??????- guess she will be 3 months

Just out of curiosity why does everyone think there is a 3 month limit for these girls at RLC.  The girls there now do not seem to be tied to the visa requirements that limit them since they seem to have lived all over Europe. Nora stayed (her last tour) a year in the apartment and was still in Barcelona after she left. Rita can stay longer than the 6 months of the visa requirements.  

For all we know they can stay as long as RLC lets them.  Am I mistaken on this subject?

15 minutes ago, albacore said:

Just out of curiosity why does everyone think there is a 3 month limit for these girls at RLC.  The girls there now do not seem to be tied to the visa requirements that limit them since they seem to have lived all over Europe. Nora stayed (her last tour) a year in the apartment and was still in Barcelona after she left. Rita can stay longer than the 6 months of the visa requirements.  

For all we know they can stay as long as RLC lets them.  Am I mistaken on this subject?

Sometimes Albacore 99.99% of the time People are just plain guessing as to what time these ladies will be here for,,,if they say it often enough They will get it right eventually,,,,just like how the clock is always right twice a day..or if A psychic will keep throwing names out there until they say "Is your name Albacore"?,,,and you say "OMG how did you know that"?!! :biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1