Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Guest beaver67
5 minutes ago, Noldus said:

unfortunately. We thought the last too, but they let her suitcase a few days later when she went home

I remember noldus- she had 2 bottles then, and a few other things- we will know in a few days I think, as she has 9 days till the 10th

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 hours ago, CowArt said:

18:56, Polya out the door. Thank you so much, for taking almost two whole hours out of you schedule for us to watch you get ready to leave again. :angry:

This is the first negative thing I've seen you say about your love Polya

• Upvote 1

what happen stella in phone all day iiona go around and whispers ( hvisker) to the girls and polya have been away three days  have returned for two hours and out again irma have been out two days but she is the only one who cares about us

3 minutes ago, kase said:

what happen stella in phone all day iiona go around and whispers ( hvisker) to the girls and polya have been away three days  have returned for two hours and out again irma have been out two days but she is the only one who cares about us

Yes Irma does try her best most of the time, Ilona is not too bad as she is on camera the most of all of them and only rarely hides away.When Polya does stay in and is alone then you get a show from her. Its hard to tell with Stella as she does not technically have her own room.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

@Blue&Bonnie: I am in need of your sharp observations skills here: I've been scanning Polya's room, but don't see the two shopping bags she took with her when she left monday. Did she bring them back today or not?

she had with, there were some clothes, shoes and a hair dryer

• Upvote 1

Just now, Noldus said:

she had with, there were some clothes, shoes and a hair dryer

Thanks, and now you mention it, I saw her using the hairdryer. I think the caffeine-level in my blood is getting too low. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, CowArt said:

@Blue&Bonnie: I am in need of your sharp observations skills here: I've been scanning Polya's room, but don't see the two shopping bags she took with her when she left monday. Did she bring them back today or not?

@ CowArt She only come back with a black bag and it did't have but one change of clothes in it her flip flops and a few pair of underwear. So there is a lot off thing she took but did not bring back. Wonder why. That was a good catch. I thought i was the only one that notice