Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

@CowAr tHello Ilona and Irma are leaving some stuff behind. Ilona and Irma was showing the stuff to Polya and she took some of the stuff to her room

You might be right, I wasn't watching them that closely. We'll see when they come back online I guess.

3 minutes ago, CowArt said:

I agree with you for the leaving, but they rarely go UM when a girl leaves. I totally understand the arriving. Like @Benfold said, they will be most likely be accompanied by someone from RLC when they arrive, get a tour of the apt and the layout of the cameras, and perhaps a chance to take a shower after traveling all day without already being on camera.

I'm sorry CowArt,  there is nothing to show a new girl that the current girls can't show her.  All that should be done, is for the new girl to be dropped off at the door and who ever brought her there leaves.  The new girls rings the door bell and is greeted with open arms from the current girls and the RLC paying members.   It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell a new girl.......here are the camera's, this is how you use this or that, and here is all the popular hiding/no audio areas.   The apartment in my opinion spends way to much time under maintenance for the arrival of a new girl.   The girl that is leaving should have the responsibility put on her to clean the room, change the linens, and make it ready for the incoming new girl.   RLC is poorly managed and ran in my opinion.   When this months subscription is up I will probably never come back to RLC as a subscriber again, not even for Danaya whom I liked a lot!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I know I'm fixing to get stoned to death over what I'm fixing to say but I'm going to say it anyway.  I, like you all, have always liked Irma and Ilona since day one.   However,  I am personally glad to see them go.   Irma's large amount of time spent out of the apartment is a buzz kill for me, and Ilona went from hero to just regular Ilona almost overnight in my opinion.   Their redundancy speaks for itself and caused me to not even watch their apartment anymore when I became a payed member for one month about a week ago.   I really think it is time for some new blood, with some new ideas to come to the Barca1 apartment to rid it of it's staleness.

Irma and Ilona,  if what I have read about you two leaving is true,  and I have no reason to doubt the fine members of CC........I would like to say thank you both for taking the time out of your busy lives to come back to RLC to entertain everybody.   I wish you both safe travels and hope everything works out well for you both!!!

Hehe no reason for you get stoned to dead Harley,Irma it's my fav girl in rlc and I have to agree that she was a lot lot more time out the apartment,but still like her as much,regard llona you're 100% correct..she for some time was just great,very different girl in lots of things then after that she return almost to her old(and in my opinion a lot worst rlc) version of llona.Regard new blood I agree but that's can work or very good,like we meeting an girl like Elisa or bad..with Megan and Amy..but hey I can still ston you to dead hehe.

• Upvote 1

Polya had a few beers today and now she was drinking a mix drink when it went UM also Polya was dress to go out and Irma does have two suitcase so my be Polya was going with them to the airport. Like i said today they my have some one waiting in the wing and housekeeping my be there to get the room ready for a new girl. Here one thing that is odd. Ilona did not put on a bra when she got dress.Now the only times i seen Ilona go out without a bra on is when she going to the store and that it

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry CowArt,  there is nothing to show a new girl that the current girls can't show her.  All that should be done, is for the new girl to be dropped off at the door and who ever brought her there leaves.  The new girls rings the door bell and is greeted with open arms from the current girls and the RLC paying members.   It doesn't take a rocket scientist to tell a new girl.......here are the camera's, this is how you use this or that, and here is all the popular hiding/no audio areas.   The apartment in my opinion spends way to much time under maintenance for the arrival of a new girl.   The girl that is leaving should have the responsibility put on her to clean the room, change the linens, and make it ready for the incoming new girl.   RLC is poorly managed and ran in my opinion.   When this months subscription is up I will probably never come back to RLC as a subscriber again, not even for Danaya whom I liked a lot!

Then let's just agree to disagree on this. 

• Upvote 1