Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

35 minuti fa, happyman88 ha detto:

Sì, ho sentito Parlare of this, ma se lei Stava Per fare un servizio fotografico, il Che E grande per lei, Allora Perché avrebbe dovuto prendere i soldi con lei? 

no, left them at home

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

now step more time on tv that periscope on RLC, them there are beautiful girls who like to show themselves for their pleasure, not for money, and I remember that it was free, but the lesson is interesting Lola

4 hours ago, Thestarider said:

We shall never again complain about APRODITE and ADELE going out a couple times a week....... will we gents. They were Angels in Barcelona compared to Polya and Stella LMAO

Did you seen how Adele treated Aida..not an angel an all..seing all that I would call her other thing...but agree regard polya..never in rlc..always going out and out.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Its good that they are not leaving the girl out, but then on the other hand Belle has potential and we need to see her have some alone time, who knows what she is capable of.....

Things will be better when party girl leaves..till then she will recruit every girl she catches to party out.

• Upvote 2