Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Reminds me of when Harley was bitching that Ilona spilled bubbles from the bath onto the floor - "no respect for anything that isn't hers!!!" - it's pretty funny. 

Personally, my computer is on basically 24 hours a day, my fan too. 

Gee I have 3 ceiling fans that run 24/7 and only get turned off to clean the blades. Or if the power goes out. :biggrin: And that's lucky to happen 1 time a year...::) Same for the PC.

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

26 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

Belle won't be coming home tonight. You will see her around noon tomorrow. When she turn off the fan she letting you no she won't be back & the other apt 2# there not going to be any thing to see there. Lola won't bate again for another 3 or 4 day & when Anna get back she be wore out & she not do back till Monday. So for the voyeur that like to see the girls masturbate sorry but you shit out of luck for a good while & as far as nudity well we still have Polya & Lola to show us there tit ever day. Bye

Belle left the fan on last night and did not come home, just tonight she turned it off.. She will be out late as she has been asleep all day so wont be tired now. Someone invited her out as she was showing Polya her phone. Maybe a date, good for her if it is.

23 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Er du seriøst skal tispe om en tv blir igjen på ,,, dette er et perfekt eksempel på mennesker som prøver å skrape bunnen av tønna for å finne noe å gråte om ,, når ingenting er der for å sutre om ,, skylde på tv blir igjen på ,, vinduet blir stående åpent ,,, gardinen blåser ,, lysene være på ,, musikken for høyt ,, musikken blir igjen på ,, badekaret rennende vann.:huh::huh:

Min tv, Playstation og viften har vært på siden mandag ,, vil du tispe på meg for det også:biggrin: , , Dette har alltid skjedd i denne apt fra dag én ,,, det ikke bry RLC som betaler strømregninga ,,, så hvorfor skal det bry deg, slå TV på eller av, ville du fortsatt betale 45 / måned.::)

i turn off the tv if they are not more and see

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Gee I have 3 ceiling fans that run 24/7 and only get turned off to clean the blades. Or if the power goes out. :biggrin: And that's lucky to happen 1 time a year...::) Same for the PC.

Each tv I own only cost 12/year to operate,,and that's only with heavy use,,,I'm not really sure what kind of tv they have in the apartment,,but mine also has a screensaver,and shuts down if I go 2 hours without using it.

Those old school Big screen tvs were a different story.

77787771fa91021ed91c424d1e9f035d.jpgprojTV.jpg

3 minutes ago, kase said:

i turn off the tv if they are not more and see

That's the thing,,neither I or anyone else here on CC can tell you what to do with your tv,,,so why are you complaining about what they do with theirs shevchenko3434?

• Upvote 1