Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

IT WILL NEVER EVER NEVER EVER GOING TO HAPPEN WITH ANNA & BELLE. You saw Irma & Anna that one night and that the last time you ever see any thing that close to see 2 girl having sex on RLC

I know that but why can we have a little fun

• Upvote 2

That what these girls was hired to do. Make you think some thing going to happen so you keep spending your money ordering RLC. And yes i think some thing was going on with Lola being that guy in . Lola spent a lot of time whisper to Megan then the guy sat down next to Megan and whisper thing to her. Megan & Rebecca was going to do a chocolate massage then Lola show up with these guy and talk to Megan. And Lola was doing a lot of filling on Rebecca and Lola never done this

21 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Belle masturbating under cover

Edit: over pretty quick since Anna moved. Could somebody over at RLC take action, and throw Polya out, since she's "never" home anyways, and give Belle her own room. It would make things more entertaining.

If I don't see the video it never happened:biggrin:

I see Anna has become very competitive now in the meat flaps league. Beautiful. It always amazes me though how they never cut themselves down there when they shave ultra close as Anna has just done. How is it they never nick the flaps? :huh:

P.S. Happy birthday Belle, I hope Anna gives you another birthday present tonight :angel:

• Upvote 1