Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I never thought I would say this but Anna needs to get the fuck off RLC and take that hairy ape with her,,,I don't pay to see guys in these apts,,,if they want to fuck go elsewhere,,and whosoever on here want to see them fuck,,can go follow them out the door.:angry::angry:

• Upvote 4

Just now, euromike69 said:

I never thought I would say this but Anna needs to get the fuck off RLC and take that hairy ape with her,,,I don't pay to see guys in these apts,,,if they want to fuck go elsewhere,,and whosoever on here want to see them fuck,,can go follow them out the door.:angry::angry:

i'm not  i'm out of here you guy's enjoy this shit bye

• Upvote 2

il y a 3 minutes, euromike69 a dit:

Je ne pensais jamais dire ACDE, maîs Anna a Besoin d'Obtenir le foutre RLC Et De Prendre CE singe Velu Avec elle ,,, je ne paie pas to see les gars de la DANS CES Apparts ,,, si ELLES Ailleurs veulent baiser de Aller, , et quiconque ici veulent les voir baiser ,, may aller les Suivre à la porte.:angry::angry:

c'est Exactement Ce que je Pense ,,, merci euromike69

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I was looking forward to just watching the Girls this evening new this Hairy Ape is now spoiling my view. And look gets all the Girls drinking and he has a coke.

• Upvote 2