Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, thegame20 said:

Their sexual stuff dont mean dick. That was done when she was very intoxicated. She hasnt shown any chemistry with him sober. That has been my observation. You all can agree to disagree

No. I agree with this statement. ... They do not seems to be in love. ... I think it was just for fun.  That is fine today, because the 50s are over for a long time. ... ::)

1 minute ago, thegame20 said:

Their sexual stuff dont mean dick. That was done when she was very intoxicated. She hasnt shown any chemistry with him sober. That has been my observation. You all can agree to disagree

I agree also for the most part the only time ive ever seen her show any sort of interest in him was a couple of days ago when she laid on the couch with him for all of like 2 minutes lol

1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm watching the Paralympics as well as B1 and they just said "breaststrke" - all I could think of was Megan. I'm a lost cause - just wait until they ring the Belle ... one lap of the tongue to the finish.

I-Rma love to see that happen::):biggrin::heart:

• Upvote 1