Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 hours ago, happyman88 said:

I saw the packet of what looked like 4 stacks of dollar bills at the bottom of the bed but had to leave the room for 5 minutes. When I looked again the pack of bills was gone but ripped cellophane was at the top of the bed. Did anyone actually see Anna or Belle open up the packet and what they did with the 4 stacks of bills?

I don't think they are real dollar bills. There is not separation between the 2 stacks and they are under plastic wrap. I think they are just novelty napkins with dollar bills printed on.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DES7469 said:

Well I'm glad to know they are making money. I'd hate to think RLC was paying them the least they could get away with.

My guess is that it was just fake/toy money. She was waving them around the other day too, not something you would do with real money. Also, it's unlikely they would be paid in US dollars while in Spain, especially not in plastic wrapped bundles.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I don't think they are real dollar bills. There is not separation between the 2 stacks and they are under plastic wrap. I think they are just novelty napkins with dollar bills printed on.

Yes that is what i thought they looked like at first

22 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Hah, more smoke and mirrors. I think they do this just to take the piss and lead us up the garden path!

• Upvote 1