Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

This could be interesting to see where everyone ends up for the night ........ or it could be a total waste of time and the girls all shack up some where off cam ....... any one want to weigh in on this?

Carolina getting dressed and Lola and Polya showering I'm betting that they're getting ready to go clubbing!!

Well I just got back from a nice meal with more than a few drinks so I'm gonna have to spill my guts...

i don't think the 'party' the other week was planned by all the girls. Lola maybe, but not by all. The way the girls reacted afterwards, with Rebecca and Megan leaving, makes me think that whilst the girls certainly had a good time, it was very much a spur of the moment sort of thing and there may have been some regrets. Maybe that was because of drugs, maybe because of the sexually charged atmosphere, but I don't think RLC told them "Have a big orgy." I think most of it was their own decision, in the heat of the moment, and I don't think we can view it as a paradigm shift in how RLC will operate from now on

if that is true then we shouldn't expect a massive change in the girls behaviour. Before, when they had a party, we all talked about how maybe they would get drunk and fool around with each other, but nobody really believed it would happen. Now if the girls get drunk and don't fool around with each other, people are talking like they're really disappointed. 

I do think that last week was a one-off (I know there were some attempts to restart the party the next night, but they weren't the same.) We have to pretend that the famous evening never happened, and try to enjoy the girls as they are. The good news is that we now know that it's a possibility, and that RLC won't 'pull the plug' if anything serious happens (although I think those members who suspected that would happen are paranoid) but we can't assume that every party will end in sex.

I'm definitely saddened with the loss of Megan and Rebecca, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens next. In the meantime, the apartment is a tease, but this is nothing new, and we shouldn't act like we've lost anything - in fact we got to enjoy something very special which might never happen again, but that shouldn't cheapen what we had before, and what we have now

Damn I need another beer...

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Well I just got back from a nice meal with more than a few drinks so I'm gonna have to spill my guts...

i don't think the 'party' the other week was planned by all the girls. Lola maybe, but not by all. The way the girls reacted afterwards, with Rebecca and Megan leaving, makes me think that whilst the girls certainly had a good time, it was very much a spur of the moment sort of thing and there may have been some regrets. Maybe that was because of drugs, maybe because of the sexually charged atmosphere, but I don't think RLC told them "Have a big orgy." I think most of it was their own decision, in the heat of the moment, and I don't think we can view it as a paradigm shift in how RLC will operate from now on

if that is true then we shouldn't expect a massive change in the girls behaviour. Before, when they had a party, we all talked about how maybe they would get drunk and fool around with each other, but nobody really believed it would happen. Now if the girls get drunk and don't fool around with each other, people are talking like they're really disappointed. 

I do think that last week was a one-off (I know there were some attempts to restart the party the next night, but they weren't the same.) We have to pretend that the famous evening never happened, and try to enjoy the girls as they are. The good news is that we now know that it's a possibility, and that RLC won't 'pull the plug' if anything serious happens (although I think those members who suspected that would happen are paranoid) but we can't assume that every party will end in sex.

I'm definitely saddened with the loss of Megan and Rebecca, but we'll just have to wait and see what happens next. In the meantime, the apartment is a tease, but this is nothing new, and we shouldn't act like we've lost anything - in fact we got to enjoy something very special which might never happen again, but that shouldn't cheapen what we had before, and what we have now

Damn I need another beer...

Well said!!