Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

45 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

BB is your girl being naughty under the covers, or just looking at her phone- light is reflected, and can't see that well ?????

I don't know obviously but I would hope not. Bating under the covers is an affront to The Goddess. Still if she bates under the covers it might be the first step to a glorious result.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
16 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I don't know obviously but I would hope not. Bating under the covers is an affront to The Goddess. Still if she bates under the covers it might be the first step to a glorious result.

thanks BB- and I also thought you had your head under there helping her out:biggrin::biggrin:

18 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

so I wonder if she has been speaking with RLC people in town this afternoon and hence the hurry up call. Maybe tomorrow adios?

Not exactly, she's known since Monday that she was leaving tomorrow. You know she has an Italian toyboy? Our very own Italian Sergio translated her conversation with him the other day, she told him she would be back in Ukraine by the 29th

Guest beaver67
3 minutes ago, Benfold said:

Not exactly, she's known since Monday that she was leaving tomorrow. You know she has an Italian toyboy? Our very own Italian Sergio translated her conversation with him the other day, she told him she would be back in Ukraine by the 29th

that's what I remember also Ben- I kind of doubt she will be going out tonight, we will see ???????