Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

The new girl is Milena in the white satin dressing gown; Belle has had hair extensions by the look of it the other day.

Are you sure she's not natural? Yes her hair is ridiculously long (I like it - no I love it) but I have never seen her remove them if the are extentions - she just winds it up with elastic.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Are you sure she's not natural? Yes her hair is ridiculously long (I like it - no I love it) but I have never seen her remove them if the are extentions - she just winds it up with elastic.

I think Belle s hair is all hers.

• Upvote 2

I just don't remember her hair being waist length a few days ago; I would have to look back at some of my caps to see - but most of them are of Anna!

I have looked - it was short waist length; I have the impression it is longer now.

Edited by Oldstalker
to be as factual as I am able

11 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

I just don't remember her hair being waist length a few days ago; I would have to look back at some of my caps to see - but most of them are of Anna!

I have looked - it was short waist length; I have the impression it is longer now.

Well we'll keep an eye on it - like I do anything else unless the Goddess is in action. It's beautiful, not quite with Ilona's shiny blue sheen, but gorgeous nevertheless. I think she looks very different and better wit her hair down.

• Upvote 1

Milena is really pretty - she could be a 9 which makes her clearly the second most beautiful girl in the history of RLC - and I really hope Carolina comes over to do another massage 3some with her and My Belle so long as my little pixie's panties are off again.

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

it's all her hair

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sulzer25059 said:

Only 1 thing to note.  The MAC is back :dodgy:

Looks like I may have to take another trip to Barcelona LOL::):biggrin:,,For mikey,,,,these are my 3 personal favorite funniest moments of all time,,,and they are all done by the funniest girl with the most facial expressions Ilona:biggrin::biggrin:

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Is it too early to give Milena the title of Miss Laptop 2 - but I don't think she'll destroy it like Ilona - never saw that but heard about it.

ILONA'S MELTDOWN OVER HER BROKEN LAPTOP:biggrin::biggrin:

ILONALAPTODEAD.gif

ILONA'S FACE WHEN SHE CAN'T FIGURE OUT THE DISHWASHER:biggrin::biggrin::heart::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ILONA ANGRY FACE.png

AND ILONA DRUNK FOR THE FIRST TIME ON CAMERA,,,SHE IS SO ADORABLE,,,AND OUR IRMA AND ANNA HELPING HER OUT:heart::biggrin::heart:

ilonadrnight1.gif

• Upvote 7