Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Gentlemen and Ladies, the rules are very clear as to what this thread is open for discussion ! Please follow the rules or your post will be subject to deletion without notification.

Outside of the apartment is not part of this thread and everyone should refrain from speculating as to what happens outside the apartments. as stated in the rules.

Thank you for your cooperation

Image result for broom and dustpan

• Upvote 1

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

8 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Image result for policeman blowing whistle

Everyone has the right to express their opinions and to be heard.

Not everyone is going to share that same opinion and everyone has the right to express themselves in a Respectful Manner.

Do not attack another Members Comments and/or Quotes just because you don't share the same Views.

Also what these Girls do on the Outside of the Apartment is their own Business and should be left at that.

The Topic is General Chat for This Apartment which means what goes on in the Apartment not on the Outside. 

Any Derogatory Comments Will be Removed.

Rules.gif

Thank for telling me . I heard there was some new rule but i was not sure what then where

Just now, Blue&Bonnie said:

Just because a girl put on a pad dose not mean she on her period. They wear them to keep dry or if they have sex it keep them dry and it don't stain there under. I all way wore one when i went out on a date or after sex

i understand that completely, and i agree that this may be the case for Lima (especially given her choice of dress) but milena has been wearing one all day when she hasnt been otherwise, and i think belle has been wearing one for a day or two when she hasnt been normally

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i understand that completely, and i agree that this may be the case for Lima (especially given her choice of dress) but milena has been wearing one all day when she hasnt been otherwise, and i think belle has been wearing one for a day or two when she hasnt been normally

I goofed again sorry. I should have said that Lime just put a pad for the first time since she got there and Mileha has been wearing a tampon or a pad for 3 day and i never seen Belle a have a period since she been there so it could be her time. And also explain why some time a girls wear a pad when she not having a period

4 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

I goofed again sorry. I should have said that Lime just put a pad for the first time since she got there and Mileha has been wearing a tampon or a pad for 3 day and i never seen Belle a have a period since she been there so it could be her time. And also explain why some time a girls wear a pad when she not having a period

enough of this!!!  period!!!       lol

• Upvote 2