Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Blue&Bonnie said:

You miss it the other day. Stella took out what we call a 8 ball right in front of the camera in Lola apt and Stella and Lola went in the bath room with it and after they were done they stay up another 4 hour talking so yes it a mix of cocaine and speed. That what Stella is mixing together

And you are absolutely positive of this ? because as far as I can tell nobody knows what is in the mysterious bottle. Maybe it is just a joke on us ? 

• Upvote 2

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, Thestarider said:

And you are absolutely positive of this ? because as far as I can tell nobody knows what is in the mysterious bottle. Maybe it is just a joke on us ? 

I agree Thestarider.  You are just assuming what is in it.

My bet for the nite is that the amazon in the grey dress will sleep with Milena and nothing will happen and the others will stay on the balcony all nite smoking and talking......been there seen this before and its like another repeat episode...hope I'm wrong but just sayin....

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

You already know how much I hate people who are big fucking liars and love to Gossip and make up shit all the time for attention.:arrow::arrow:

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Yes i absolutely positive on this. My husband brother is a drug dealer and a drug user and he can tell what they were on and what Stella had in that case and by the way it was packaged