Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

That was a quick trip - maybe just pills.

She came back with an envelope BBsq69 she took it into the Laundry room with her phone then put it away in her drawer. Make you own conclusions as to what was in the Envelope

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

She put the envelope in her drawer and has got back into bed, please don't leave Belle !

Well if My Belle leaves then I might finish with RLC. It was going to be when the Goddess leaves - well I might tune into her in the morning - but to lose Megan, Rebecca and Belle and have tow watch a hard nose girl like Milena and the dull Lima is the end for me. Belle I could have watched for months. RLC you have to sort it out. You are destroying a star.

• Upvote 1

It happens the same problem that there was conflict between Adele and Aida   and set it between 4 walls outside and have a good explanation together and that we are not spectators of all this I repeat again that was their our problem but not the

3 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She came back with an envelope BBsq69 she took it into the Laundry room with her phone then put it away in her drawer. Make you own conclusions as to what was in the Envelope

Her final payment, just like Megan got from Lola. We've seen these envelopes a few times and they are always reported to hold money. Lola offer her a place in B2, kick out Stella.

Just now, BBsq69 said:

Her final payment, just like Megan got from Lola. We've seen thes envelopes a few times and they are always reported to hold money.

if thats true it can only mean one of two things, if belle cant stay at b-2 then she isnt staying at all, or two (which for some reason i find more likely) RLC has told her to go home......i noticed the girls of b-2 are conspicuously absent right now and i wonder if they are being told the same as belle

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Her final payment, just like Megan got from Lola. We've seen these envelopes a few times and they are always reported to hold money. Lola offer her a place in B2, kick out Stella.

If she goes then i really am done with it for now if she goes in the next 4 days i will be cancelling for sure. She has kept me watching after Irma and Ilona.

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well if My Belle leaves then I might finish with RLC. It was going to be when the Goddess leaves - well I might tune into her in the morning - but to lose Megan, Rebecca and Belle and have tow watch a hard nose girl like Milena and the dull Lima is the end for me. Belle I could have watched for months. RLC you have to sort it out. You are destroying a star.

There is nothing RLC can do. The responsibility lies on the Tenants. They cant teach the tenants how to behave with each other. They are not robots, they just need their rules to be followed.

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

I have noticed that all of  the girls keep a ledger that they constantly make entries into and keep track of i wonder what those are for....

I think they keep ledger for the appointment they have with there costemers , and make sure the  girls work for her keep there appointments, :-)   :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 1