Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

4 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

She said she wants to be with friendly people and not feel hurt and wants to be happy

Pretty much confirms what everyone has been thinking that something happened between her and mileena which is why she ran to barca 2 to be with stella and lola

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Longarm, I have been watching RLC for a very long time now, I have only seen what you deem as blantent drug use in one apartment on RLC, That is the those girls in C&S apartment, and they just twist few dobbies, and sometimes hit the bong just in or out of the cameras view. 

I have seen this mysterious water bottle that everyone speaks of in Barcelona, but I have yet to see one of the girls put anything into it on camera. So to me it is nothing more than pure speculation. Hell they could be doing all of this for you entertainment and just a joke on the viewers, as I have seen the teanats like to play jokes on the viewers to a get response from them, and this has been a good one if you ask me. A very wise furry woodland creature once told me a very long time ago now, that R:C is nothing more than smoke and mirrors.

So very true as for the water bottle caroline was seen putting something in it once and appearently stella had a baggie of something that lola allegedly refered to as coke mixed with speed, that and stella kept disappearing with it, having said that no drug i know of is mixed with water as a routine way of administration especially such a large bottle (no way to control the dose) so who knows like someone said the other night it could be crystal light

Si une fille doit dégager, c'est Milena. C'est elle qui a été agressive envers Belle, et l'a fait fuir! C'est Milena qui est responsable de ce climat tendu dans l'appartement! Belle a pris peur, trop gentille, trop jeune aussi, et a presque été obligé de partir dans B2. Maintenant c'est à Milena d'assumer le mal qu'elle a fait à Belle! Belle doit rester ici, et Milena doit quitter les lieux

Une chose aussi, Belle est la plus ancienne dans l'appartement. Et Milena lui doit le respect avant tout!! 

1 minute ago, delong1 said:

Pretty much confirms what everyone has been thinking that something happened between her and mileena which is why she ran to barca 2 to be with stella and lola

Kitek posted a translation, they had a falling out over an unwashed plate. Silly girly stuff

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, BBsq69 said:

So meeting up with an English speaker on the 10th ... Please Please don't go

we will know in the next few days if she starts packing or not- 10th is 4 days away

Guest beaver67

we will know in the next few days if she starts packing or not- 10th is 4 days away

Guest beaver67

Just now, winnlove said:

If a girl has to clear is Milena. It was she who was aggressive towards Belle, and has done away! This is Milena who is responsible for the tense climate in the apartment! Belle was scared, too nice, too young, too, and almost had to leave in B2. Now it's Milena assume the harm she did to Belle! Belle must stay here, and Milena must leave

One thing also, Belle is the oldest in the apartment. And Milena must respect him above all !! 

Before people start correcting you, winnlove means 'Belle is the longest in the apartment'