Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Beide mädels waren mit dem typen von milena im bad unten bei milena konnte man sehen wie die tür offen war ein wenig das sie was in die bauchdecke gespritz hat beide gingen auch mit offenen dosen ins bad aber die beiden typen haben nichts getrunken!!!

Both girls were with the types of milena in bad down at Milena could see how the door was open a little that she has what inoculated in the abdominal wall both went with open cans to the bathroom but the two types have not been drinking !!!

Its 5:30 and Milena and her boyfriend have usually talked at least twice by now.. She had a look of concern while she looked at her computer. (Conjecture) Maybe he messaged her... I wonder when she'll contact him if she'll contact him...

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

I do not want boyfriends or rolls in these houses, it looks like a scam customers.

Well I would suggest you get over it because nothing is ever going to stop the girls from having male guests over. 

• Upvote 2