Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Yeah. She's a car crash looking for an intersection to happen at. I'm surprised she hasn't blown chunks on someone by now. Tonight she drank beer to get wasted, as opposed to the wine she's had any other time. Which means she was probably able to drink more of it than the usual three glasses of wine she needs to get shitfaced. Got a pretty mean sway on her at the moment. 

This has been one of the funniest scenes I've witnessed on RLC.  Watching Lima, drunk as a hoot owl chowing down on two ice creams then trying to blow chunks all over the photo shoot with Milena's fine ass as a backdrop.  This was a golden moment.  Then as it ends, Lima with her plumbers crack yoga stretch...I'm in stitches here.

Guest beaver67
2 minutes ago, Oldstalker said:

0530 Lima to bedroom for 2nd time after downstairs loo visit; I doubt we'll see her again.

guess what- their she is in the kitchen- opened another beer- just what she needs:biggrin:

and you were right oldstalker- ito her room she goes, and closes the door, and into bed- good call