Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I see the sofa black rug and the one taped to the wall remain in situ also. Looking at the time there remains a possibility the photographer may reappear before Milena leaves. The plastic (for floor covering) also remains/ have not been put away or in the dustbin BUT................I think it a slimmest chance. The next 45 minutes will tell us I am sure.

I liked Milena initially and God bless her she tries..........BUT (again) most of that which she tries has turned to ratchet for reasons not always within her control.......Belle and her childishness after the initial photo session, the men and the drugs, the sushi party timings and personnel (too soon for recovery after the first party) and the neighbours' intervention re noise emanating from the flat/apartment. Then she obviously caught an infection from her sexscapade at B 1 and was wearing a panty liner for much more than a week - hardly conducive to goodwill to all.  A similar occurrence when they moved the party to B1 and again neighbours intervening for noise. Thereafter in the eyes of many she could do no right at all. Yes, SHE IS FLAWED, but most of us are so. I just hope her aspirations come to pass if they involve no hurt to others.

1 minute ago, seb38240 said:

i wonder why lima bought her a dildo 

So she doesn't get another infection. Remember she had just finished her period when she was fucked fairly aggressively/effectively in pussy and arse following which she wore a panty liner for about another 8 or 9 days, in my recollection.

Old, tu veux un dessin ou quoi??

Cette blonde a tout fait foiré depuis qu'elle est arrivée! elle a voulu être "chef" tout de suite, dès le 2è jour..

Elle n'a rien apporté à nous, clients RLC, et bien d'autres!! RLC a eu de la merde dans les yeux quand ils ont dû voir comment elle se comportait!! Jamais personne n'a vu cela ici!

Som manque de respect, et son engueulade envers Belle, c'était la goutte qui a débordé! Elle a fait pleins d'erreurs et elle n'a qu'à assumer maintenant!! Qu'elle dégage même ce soir, tout le monde sera heureux de la voir partir cette pétasse blonde qui n'a servit à rien et qui a été excecrable envers les autres locataires!! Donc, disons tous ADIEU à cette blonde inutile et nulle de tous domaines dans une vie communautaire et colocataire surtout...