Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
40 minutes ago, Sergio said:

He had his hand between her legs, and you could see he was enjoying while watching video on the phone, if she pretended she was very good

well  whether Lara bated or not, I do not think that anyone (and I may be wrong on this) will beat the lovely, and free-spirited Irma's first night/first stay bate, which was uncovered- think it will stay a record for a very long time:biggrin::biggrin:

34 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

well  whether Lara bated or not, I do not think that anyone (and I may be wrong on this) will beat the lovely, and free-spirited Irma's first night/first stay bate, which was uncovered- think it will stay a record for a very long time:biggrin::biggrin:

agreed

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, longarm101 said:

agreed

thanks longarm- not sure if you were on during her first visit- but Irma & her mother were very, very close, and you could always tell when they were talking, about ever other day- it was so funny to watch, all they did was laugh, and laugh- you could hear her mom on the other end, and Irma would say "oh momma" a lot, it was a side that a lot of people didn't see or know about, and it was just a pure joy to watch- there is a lot to Irma (away from the sexy stuff) that people don't know about- that is why she is- one of a kind- thanks for listening longarm- just had to say it:biggrin::biggrin: