Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

17 minutes ago, vortios said:

If RLC, worries about the well-being of the girls inside houses and taking all the history of Lima, a woman with a high level of intoxication, loss of incipient self-esteem, deteriorating public image and possible complications or injury to Health. After much thought, I'll write to RLC, for her to be away from the show, not by us, but thinking more ela and not more affected its public image, of what is already damaged. I can only express my love and my support to seek the best possible help and solve all their problems, and she is a new woman and enjoy a more pleasant life.

:heart:Lima good girl I wish all the happiness and love her:heart:

• Upvote 1

Lima poured red wine glass. I see 3 liter tank is emptied, it was a bit unde half full when she fell asleep last night.   she has drunk more than 1 liter of wine now.
Looks like she is on the way out

• Upvote 1

J'ai écris à RLC  pour défendre Lima, la faire sortir de ce projet car c'est dégrader son image

alors que c''est une fille qui mérite qu'on la soutienne et que l'on s'occupe d'elle ...

La jeter en pâture aux regards et moqueries de certains ,,  c'est trop triste...

RLC   occupez vous de LIMA ,  sortez la de ce projet.....

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

J'ai Ecris a RLC verter défendre Lima, La faire sortir de la imagen hijo dégrader c'est ce projet coche

alors Que c''est une fille qui mérite qu'on la soutienne et que l'sobre s'occupe d'elle ...

La Jeter en pâture aux respecta et moqueries de certains ,, c'est trop triste ...

RLC occupez vous de Lima, la Sortez de ce projet .....

Dans mon écriture, et de leur expliquer qu'il ya une partie des téléspectateurs qui accepteraient de Lima, quitter Barcelone 1, plus que tout, la réflexion sur le bien-être de Lima, parce que les dommages qu'elle peut subrir tant psychologique la perte de l'estime de soi, que les dommages à son image publique irréparable, comme un préjudice à votre santé, si elle a un accident domestique, en raison de son ivresse. Cela ne veut pas dire que si, dans l'avenir, tout a changé, elle aurait aucun obstacle à leur retour.

The way Lima was with her bath almost sounds as If she has suicidal tendencies. It almost sounds as if she was hoping to fall asleep in the tub and drown and then chickened out. She was drinking her wine while in the tub. I am probably wrong on this and hope I am, but she definetly  has a problem. Had a friend who literley drank himself to death in 6 months. It was very hard standing by and knowing there was nothing we could do.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

La forma de Lima estaba con su baño suena casi como si ella tiene tendencias suicidas. Casi suena como si ella tenía la esperanza de quedarse dormido en la bañera y se ahogan y luego se acobardó. Ella estaba bebiendo su vino, mientras que en la bañera. Probablemente estoy equivocado en esto y espero que soy, pero que sin duda tiene un problema. Tenía un amigo que literley bebió hasta la muerte en 6 meses. Fue muy difícil de pie por y sabiendo que no había nada que pudiéramos hacer.

It's always hard to lose a loved one, but even when you see it sink like Lima, so I do not think anything benefit to Lima to be in the house. And being selfish, it is to take a problem off for RLC.