Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

3 minutes ago, Noldus said:

We hear there are others who also receive this message. Yet a measure of RLC to prevent free riders and those who are excluded?

why prevent 'free riders'???  They must have all the customers they want!?  lol

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

4 minutes ago, Nick said:

that's life what you pay what you get :dodgy:

sorry nick...this makes no sense to me at all.  what I meant by my comment was that RLC must have all the subscribers they want..., i.e., they don't want any more...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, dana3 said:

sorry nick...this makes no sense to me at all.  what I meant by my comment was that RLC must have all the subscribers they want..., i.e., they don't want any more...

because they can't serve fast enough then I think lots of time I knottiest when there is action in a apartment Videos slows down 

26 minutes ago, smurfy08 said:

I do, if you keep insisting you can login (At least it worked for me). Now I almost always use a VPN whenever I access to the internet. I thought the issue was related to this. If RLC block members using a VPN I'm done with them. I haven't contacted them yet but using a VPN is not something suspicious. Protecting your privacy and securing your connection is NOT SUSPICIOUS !!! It should be encouraged in this world where spying and tracking is omni-present !!! Of course I understand that VPN can also be used to bypass censorship or access geo-blocked content. However I'm not doing anything illegal, I have been a member for years, I gave them a lot of money, my IP address has nothing to do with their business. (Now I know it's not the place to discuss this on this forum and there is a section for this but I wanted to reply to the question here).

I don't think they block members using a vpn, only freeloaders since the message asks you to either login or turn off your privacy tools. The problem is that it randomly affects people not using a proxy/vpn.

• Upvote 1