Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

1 minute ago, daily said:

Blah blah blah and whining

you complaining that these girls talk a lot and are boring but you would do well to look at you before you are worse than girls

good night

good night don't get bored :-)

5 minutes ago, daily said:

Bla, bla, bla y lloriqueo

se queja de que estas chicas hablan mucho y son aburridos pero harían bien en mirar a usted antes de que esté peor que las niñas

buenas noches

What you call whining, I call my money and defend my interests, which did you think that it matters little. That makes me think that you would buy any merchandise that you wished to sell. I, unlike you, do not buy any merchandise. I ask that justice, they have been selling me so far. They improved the product great, but now knowing that you can do better, I do not sell anything else.

5 minutes ago, beaver67 said:

sure as hell looks like it with her legs spread wide open- damn it

She definitely was, she was "washing" with one hand with both legs spread but the left hand was braced against the tub. She got out after turning the jets on full for a bit and then getting out shortly after

11 minutes ago, F219 said:

I didn't like it but I want the goods.  Luckily it was only 1 winter.  I moved to warmer climates (Texas then Hawaii) and it ws no longer a problem.  The point I am trying to make is that not all people live the same way.  It could be shyness (crap due to being on cam), climate, or just the way they were brought up.

Me personally I believe that RLC needs better heating & air so all can throw away all blankets.

The girls dancing is another example i don't think they do it just for our enjoyment i think they really do like dancing but why do they always wait till Jasmin is gone to bed is it because they don't want to make her feel uncomfortable or they don't feel comfortable around her

16 minutes ago, F219 said:

I didn't like it but I want the goods.  Luckily it was only 1 winter.  I moved to warmer climates (Texas then Hawaii) and it ws no longer a problem.  The point I am trying to make is that not all people live the same way.  It could be shyness (crap due to being on cam), climate, or just the way they were brought up.

Me personally I believe that RLC needs better heating & air so all can throw away all blankets.

F219 did you have any heater in your house ? if you did why didn't turn the heater on lol  

6 minutes ago, vortios said:

What you call whining, I call my money and defend my interests, which did you think that it matters little. That makes me think that you would buy any merchandise that you wished to sell. I, unlike you, do not buy any merchandise. I ask that justice, they have been selling me so far. They improved the product great, but now knowing that you can do better, I do not sell anything else.

Your interest is apparently not voyeurism.  I suggest the webcam tab at the top of this page.  What you pay for at RLC is voyeurism and nothing else.

I disagree that this site should be a reflection of real life completely.  Yes it is recording the lives of these girls and couples, but it has to be a bit more exciting than Joe from Iowa.  I expect some tease and entertainment value.  After all the end goal is to get people to join is it not and to make money.  Maybe they should just rename it AverageLifeCam or BoringLifeCam and the everyone would know what they were going to get.

• Upvote 3