Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think RLC must make a conscience examination concerning this apartment, part of Lima that show when it is drunk not really nothing happens, they talk to girls before entering the apartments

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Creo RLC debe hacer un examen de conciencia con respecto a este apartamento, parte de Lima que muestran cuando se bebe no es realmente no pasa nada, hablan a las niñas antes de entrar en los apartamentos

Of course the girls talk without cameras in front of them, when they go out on the balcony, like in the famous festivities in Barcelona, they clearly know what they are doing, they will be young, but not silly.
They know if they are going to see a party, if they have to do or want to do this or that thing, I mean dance, or play between them ... but if they do it even in the clubs when the girls go to the bathroom, And they share with what boy they want to fool, or if they dance together and play their boys ...
I say, I only apply my experience in life.

And if as it was said last night, or this morning, it turns out that they charge a supplement to give show, that girl would not simulate that spectacle, here they are for the pasta (= money).
What surprises me, applying this logic, is that every day some kind of party that made them increase their profits.