Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

3 minutes ago, bravewildtiger2 said:

i didn't see in archives , i go through all

If you are looking for Videos of Nora then you have to go to the Archived Threads that have her name placed on the Apartments. She won't be found in the Archives for this Apartment.

Underneath Leora & Pauls Apartment is all the Old Archives of Past Apartments.  Nora was on 3 Different Apartments.

17 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

i agree completely but ever since rebecca was allowed to do it she has brought everyone she knows to barca, and that needs to stop. Ever since rebecca started bringing girls in from her cam site job RLC has gone to shit .... just my opinion and it may only coincidence but it sure seems that way

Rebecca has only brought Jessica. Michelle is Belle's friend. And Becca herself was brought here by Danaya

2 minutes ago, longarm101 said:

unless i misread something in translations didnt rebecca bring in melissa as well

I don't think so, unless i missed it too? Melissa is significantly older than Becca, and is not a cam girl (or at least she hasn't been on RLC)