Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

45 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The 30 day and 90 day has increased from$39.95 to 44.95 and the 90 day from 99.95 to 114.95 but if you do the 180 day it is still the same price as before.

I guess this means they will quit banning us for posting pics and vids now here on the forum :biggrin:

Thanks..

34 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

The 30 day and 90 day has increased from$39.95 to 44.95 and the 90 day from 99.95 to 114.95 but if you do the 180 day it is still the same price as before.

I guess this means they will quit banning us for posting pics and vids now here on the forum :biggrin:

Well, If they had done this as the girls were fun to watch, it would have paid even this amount. ... But now, every time I look into this stupid fake simle of Jessica, I even regret the last 99.95 spend for my recent extension. 

If they going on like this, they may end up with less money, due to the people they drive away. ... I hate this stupid cam shows. 

Who knows maybe after watching these girls a few talented CC members will think about starting a new career ! Take some notes ! Soon you'll make enough to pay your RLC membership ! Let us know where and when you broadcast so we can tip you ! 

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, ratman1313 said:

Ciao Stone, I think that what is considered RLC's property is the images taken from RLC's cams and broadcasted by RLC. 

If a girl broadcasts images of herself from her laptop, those do not belong to RLC, who can't claim any rights on those, even though they were taken in an apartment rented by RLC.   

It doesn't really matter, just wanted to share my thought. 

Even if she Broadcasts from her laptop the surroundings she is in still produces an image of the inside of the apartment which is the currently the Property of RLC since they hold the Lease.

She was put in the Apartment to Entertain the Clientele of RLC not the Clientele of Third Party Sources.

It doesn't matter to me what she does but it is wrong for RLC to let this type of thing to happen.

• Upvote 4

Guest emeraldking

after milena left shes the only thing cheering me up :biggrin:

really why would any of use have anything against a girl stripping in the livingroom lol