Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I don't care if they cam. I'm not bothering going  to any of their sites. My only complaint with Jes is that she's a little too far away from the camera. And at least they are staying around the apartment. An empty apartment would be far more boring.  There's a definite segment  out here that are going to totally bitch no matter what these girls do unless they are having sex with each other, and then someone will complain about the lighting.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I don't care if they cam. I'm not bothering going  to any of their sites. My only complaint with Jes is that she's a little too far away from the camera. And at least they are staying around the apartment. An empty apartment would be far more boring.  There's a definite segment  out here that are going to totally bitch no matter what these girls do unless they are having sex with each other, and then someone will complain about the lighting.

The life of people take place outside and inside of apartments. ... It do not help, if the place is filled with cam girls (working teasing shows all day)  without to have all the interaction that make a page like RLC fun to watch. 

Maybe you know Blue (the former guest in the C&S apartment). She also had cam shows and created a big hype at the beginning. .. After some days, the hype was gone, most people recognized that they are ask to pay twice for the same content and that cam shows are not the kind of excitement a page like RLC is all about.

It is very easy to see that both concepts do not fit well. ... RLC is about the real personality of the residents. With cam shows, you get only a fake facade that is intent to bring people to pay.  How many hours you can enjoy this girl doing her creepy fake smile? How many times it will take, until you get bored to see the same teasing only strip over and over again. ... It may be more than nothing, but it also kill the posiblity for the apartment to be fun to watch again. 

34 minutes ago, MrBox said:

NtThe life of people take place outside and inside of apartments. ... It do not help, if the place is filled with cam girls (working teasing shows all day)  without to have all the interaction that make a page like RLC fun to watch. 

Maybe you know Blue (the former guest in the C&S apartment). She also had cam shows and created a big hype at the beginning. .. After some days, the hype was gone, most people recognized that they are ask to pay twice for the same content and that cam shows are not the kind of excitement a page like RLC is all about.

It is very easy to see that both concepts do not fit well. ... RLC is about the real personality of the residents. With cam shows, you get only a fake facade that is intent to bring people to pay.  How many hours you can enjoy this girl doing her creepy fake smile? How many times it will take, until you get bored to see the same teasing only strip over and over again. ... It may be more than nothing, but it also kill the posiblity for the apartment to be fun to watch again. 

If I get tired of Jessica's smile I'll move on to another apartment or something else. I won't bitch about it on a message board in a different font for two days

Just now, Kkru394 said:

If I get tired of Jessica's smile I'll move on to another apartment or something else. I won't bitch about it on a message board in a different font for two days

I did this just for two days? ... That means 28 more days to go, if she leaves after the first month as i hope. .. :)