Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Just now, legrandrobert said:

Like I said before, your opinion BUT I HAPPEN TO LIKE HER she is natural,  You don't like, I like that's why the world is so different,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Good night

Good for you I am happy for you :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Lima gives the impression ( though not so much lately) that she'd stay here for another year if she thought they'd let her. She seems to be hiding / running from something. I think the Pseudo-Veganism, Booze Issues, Liking for fucking much older men, and various Lasered Tattoos across her person, tell a whole heap of stories we'll probably never get to hear (or understand for that matter, she seems to speak a kind of old 'Soviet' type of Russian, that the others sometimes struggle to understand, probably why Lara sometimes laughed at her while she spoke, probably saying words that sounded to her like they were made up). Still, I like her Hippie lifestyle, though, once again, not so much lately. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Pookus said:

Forgive my ignorance. But I've been going back through the pages of this thread and cant find it, so it may be in a language other that English or a (as usual) really bad translation, but why is Melissa being sent home early? I seemed to have missed this whole conversation. Probably while watching M & S & Guest NOT have a threesome - again.

No one knows ...

36 minutes ago, Pookus said:

Lima gives the impression ( though not so much lately) that she'd stay here for another year if she thought they'd let her.

:dodgy:You.. You gotta be crazy man!!

35 minutes ago, menelaus2000 said:

I logged on and saw Jessica doing her cam show again. I'm curious if anyone knows her screen name or the site she cams for. I looked on Chaturbate, but didn't see any Jessica listed.

Jessica isn't her real name and the sound of the tips isn't the same to Chaturbate ;-)

3 hours ago, Nick said:

LMAO Legrandroberd you have the Pictures that's good enough you don't need her to come back lol you cane look  her pictures :biggrin:

Why would we want to have Irma  back,  we already have plenty of  pictures of her playing with her  toy :biggrin: (jk of course).

Melissa  opened up a lot recently,  she  seemed more relaxed, interacting with the other girls, smiling more, plus plenty of awesome nudity, and she even started to  be a little naughty in the bath.Given  time and a  better case, she would have shined.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Why would we want to have Irma  back,  we already have plenty of  pictures of her playing with her  toy :biggrin: (jk of course).

Melissa  opened up a lot recently,  she  seemed more relaxed, interacting with the other girls, smiling more, plus plenty of awesome nudity, and she even started to  be a little naughty in the bath.Given  time and a  better case, she would have shined.

That's big question  , as you know no one can take Irma's place , she is in my opinion she is the best thing happened to RLC she doesn't have to do anything her smiles her movement of the body from day one she is priceless  her personality  you don't get bored just watching her and I miss her :heart::heart::angel::biggrin: and she is Angel!!!!!

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Likely when Melissa signed the Contract it was for 1 Month.  Since RLC likely has another girl assigned to replace Melissa she has no Alternative but to leave. If she comes back she'll have to make sure she signs for the Long Term.

she  arrived 27/10 and  will leave 04/12.  so it is more than 1 month,  she had her contract terminated