Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

The expression "Do as they do something but do not really do anything", is originally used for olgazanes, but now is used a lot also for people who do websex ... and aqye spend hours in front of the screen, as if they were more Hot that a frying pan but in fact it is all false to get customers to leave their money...

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

5 minutes ago, vortios said:

I just wanted to say, that a girl wagging her ass in the morning does not dislike seeing me, but if it bothers me when it's all the show I'm going to see from her or from the companion inside the house.
Let her do a show for the webcam and we can see it too, I do not care.
I actually wrote to RLC, saying "I, if I wanted to see a sex webcam show, I did not pay RLC for that, but I was going to sites like Chartube to see"
But it's a personal taste, you do not have to agree.

achso okay ja jetzt verstehen ich 

da kann ich dir nur zustimme

aber das mit der banana show war schon sehr heiß muss ich zugeben :blush::biggrin:

I say, I do not mind that she does solo show, more when I know that Mel does not put anything on her side so there is something else ...
But I feel sorry for all of us that having such good material in the house, do not take advantage of it.
Because I settle for a Twingo, if I can have an Audi, and that's what it looks like. We have an Audi A8 at home (better said two), but we settle for having them in the garage. The most we do is get him out the door to wash it ...
I just say, if it's there, enjoy it to the fullest ... Why not see them at a party with magic water?
Why not see more than Mich hours and hours looking at the phone (looking at your rrss)? As much as I taught her boobs or see her naked in the bathtub ... I think even Rita, and for me was the least contributed at home, she did more to have a party and the house was interesting to see that Mich.

13 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Nunca se puede adivinar lo que la gente hace cuando no saben qué hacer con ellos mismos

If it is true that Mich leaves, it is not my desire is what is said, to leave at once, and to give way to a girl who wants to at least interact with Jess. Let them enjoy and at the same time make us enjoy ourselves, that among other things, and as bad as it sounds to many, one of the objectives of this page is that, offer entertainment.