Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, happyone said:

hey if it don't smell like beaver how the other beavers gonna find it

very good point, but beavers always have a way of finding each other, runs in the family hahahahaha:biggrin::biggrin:

Guest beaver67
1 hour ago, F219 said:

Interesting way of thinking.  But if she is looking for the franks not the pie, what do you suggest??

franks have and think with a "little head"- they are attracted to beavers by instinct:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Burnas afternoons
I think Nicole wanted some clothes, she asked Lima, and she wrote something in the notebook, I do not know if it was on her own initiative or the message she received just after, Lima decided to accompany her. This would make sense, because Nicole, should not know the area ... I do not know if they will go near or even mall. Primax gets them a little retired, at least an hour more shopping ...

4 minutes ago, kitek said:

Girls are invited to B2 for 21:00, they were asked to bring food and drinks with them. They can sleep over but Lima doesn't like sleep on the sofa so they figured to come back after 1:00...

Party at 21:00, it is 20:30 and the girls are still doing their exercises, they will be late ^^

• Upvote 1