Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

23 minutes ago, F219 said:

So you believe in fantasy not reality.  I will disregard any further posts by you then.

We will see.

No, I believe that you are another one of those guys that thinks he knows what's going on by the few translations you read every now and then.  The fact is, you know....know more than anybody else on this forum and I believe you let part of your fantasy life come in to some of your conclusions.   If the translators posted everything these girls said I bet it would blow your mind.   There is so much these girls say in the apartments that doesn't get posted it's ridiculous.   Wonder why that is....LOL.

But please, disregard this post as well and have a good day!

9 minutes ago, korn said:

I still hope for more in between Jessica and Nicola of lesbian kisses or of more :rolleyes::blush:

..and bith eill hit the jackpot !! more cash, more fun, passion and at the end an own apt. life could be sooo easy if u know the rules ?

4 minutes ago, Jamster said:

..and bith eill hit the jackpot !! more cash, more fun, passion and at the end an own apt. life could be sooo easy if u know the rules ?

let's wait who knows what still damit happens

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, F219 said:

If they shorten it, they should say Nikki.

No they shouldn't. Nikki was in B1 last year, and was most likely the most horrible girl that have been to B1, right after Nora left for the last time. She and Jenny was thrown out, and was replaced with Ilona and not long after Irma.

So nobody should remind us of her.

EDIT: For those who didn't see her, she showered sitting down with bra and panties, after a while she dropped the bra, but used her hands to cover up.

5 hours ago, vlkvlk111 said:

Well  that  was super sexy regardless. I don't know if I  am fooled  by a master actress who is deliberately teasing , but I believe  there  was some unfeigned awkwardness  this night. I believe she had decided to perform some kind of show (first trying to ask Jessica  for the cream, then setting up for a bate).  But she was super aware of the cameras in a way a  more  experienced girl like Jessica  is not, was visibly nervous, putting on and removing the blanket several times,  rubbing her body then stopping, feeling her pulse at some time. I really believe she was trying to muster the courage to go all the way and finally could not do what she (or rlc  or whatever, who cares)  had planned to do. And  that, for me, was 300%  sexier  that  anything I  have seen on rlc  since the Megan night, miles ahead of the explicit,   but mechanic show off Michelle  for example.

Despite the lack of closure, there were some fantastic views on  cam 7  to make it even more worthwhile (the way a good cam  can help make things better reinforces my determination to convince rlc  to do more in this regard).

If she had done the planned show like it was nothing, it would have been hot, but also it would have cheapened the thing. You could feel she was both horny and tense, that it was meaningful to her, and eventually her emotions went in the way. But  if things can unfold in the future nights, if she finds the courage, the wait and the anticipation  will make the payoff fantastic.

Spot on. She kept me glued to the screen for hours. This was so much more erotic than what Michelle did last night.

I think the chocolate-thing that preceeded was Jess helping build up to this, sort of like Irma did for Polya on her first dildo-session and like Polya did for Stella on her Ben Wah-balls episode.

She was so very, very nervous, even checked the door several times to see if it was closed properly. Last night proved to me that Nicole is a "normal" girl, with no experience in the adult entertainment industry. She's not shy, has no problems showing herself in the shower, but this was too intimate to share with us... for now. She will get there, and I hope I'm online when she does. 

• Upvote 5