Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I have taken a liking to Nicole in B1. Good personality. Gets along with both of the other girls. Is sensuous when applying lotion, pretty, and healthy (not skin and bones). Just the right amount of everything!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait for first complete bate!!!!!

• Upvote 3

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, sulzer25059 said:

Ive not seen the jets in use for a while either, did Ilona break them ?

No, it's just that nobody has told them where the on switch is. Jessica tried to get it to start a couple of days ago with the knobs on the tub, but didn't see the switch by the rack

6 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

I have taken a liking to Nicole in B1. Good personality. Gets along with both of the other girls. Is sensuous when applying lotion, pretty, and healthy (not skin and bones). Just the right amount of everything!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait for first complete bate!!!!!

Her eyes remind of a very pretty actress that has the same shape eyes (mesmerizing) and Nicole's eyes are a beautiful color too. Nicole also very pouty pretty lips too... damn the more I see the more I like her visually and the way she acts towards people too.....  never demeaning or above somebody else . I think she has a good heart

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Looks alittle like she did in bed 2 days ago, nervous

Yes she did, but didn't finish... The way she put her lotion that evening was so sensuous though, I thought for sure she was all warmed up and ready to go.... She has a very touchy, sensuous side I think. I don't know for sure but it seems that way :angel: 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Dan1456 said:

Her eyes remind of a very pretty actress that has the same shape eyes (mesmerizing) and Nicole's eyes are a beautiful color too. Nicole also very pouty pretty lips too... damn the more I see the more I like her visually and the way she acts towards people too.....  never demeaning or above somebody else . I think she has a good heart

So you're calling her Irma 2....

48 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Just checked out voyeur-house on cam caps. I may try them when my subscription runs out here. If I do I will be sure to tell RLC where my money is going and why they are not getting it.

I am a subscriber and I can guarantee that for now it is not worth, today sent an email in which ensure that there will be new apartments, the number of apartments is best voyeur-villa