Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I have changed the phrasing - I meant the best line up without Irma.

I also like the personality of the girls. ... All very nice and likeable.

Unfortunately, the only real open girl seems to be Lima, which is not really find attractive. Besides the disappointment about the teaing only approach, they are very nice to watch. At least much better than B2.

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Nude is good for me. That might be a bit different for a Premium user but for a freecammer there is a lot of waiting around downstairs in B1 before you get yoyur reward. Ilona was naked quite a lot but in terms of great pussy shots you maybe would have to wait a couple of weeks or more. My Belle:heart: was one of the nudest HMs ever but there are very few good shots of her so yes I like nudity, but to get a good shot most of the time you have to start of naked. If you are naked for only a short time like Sia, Candy or even Megan it is hard to get a good revelaing shot. But then it depends what you are imagining. I see them nude and I'm imagining what their pussy looks like because let's face in the couples flats you are going to see a lot more every day. 

And if might add, it depends on the girl so I didn't care so much for seeing Irma or Vika naked unless they did a very revealing shot which was rarer than you think (obviously Lima's on a different planet and Jessica yesterday although looking at the pictures they weren't exactly crystal clear) but obviously I could watch The Goddess, Kami or My Belle:heart: naked all day without getting bored. It's still fun to see Nelly naked even though I'll never get a great shot.

• Upvote 1

And if might add, it depends on the girl so I didn't care so much for seeing Irma or Vika naked unless they did a very revealing shot which was rarer than you think (obviously Lima's on a different planet and Jessica yesterday although looking at the pictures they weren't exactly crystal clear) but obviously I could watch The Goddess, Kami or My Belle:heart: naked all day without getting bored. It's still fun to see Nelly naked even though I'll never get a great shot.

:biggrin:

And then again it's dependent a little bit on the pussy. For instance there was a lot going on with Lola's pussy that I really didn't want to know about and actually although I did not fancy Irma she did have a nice cameltoe pussy like My Belle:heart:.

Jessica reminds me of a well know actress. She knows how to work her audience, but it`s obvious to me, not like Ms. Goddess, in my OPINION. Still, Jessica is a bona fide beauty, that's for sure, so, is Nicky, I would love to see her in 6 years when she becomes a Hard Body Women. :smile:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ROCKHARD said:

Jessica reminds me of a well know actress. She knows how to work her audience, but it`s obvious to me, not like Ms. Goddess, in my OPINION. Still, Jessica is a bonified beauty, that's for sure, so, is Nicky, I would love to see her in 6 years when she becomes a Hard Body Women. :smile:

That is a phrase I thought of when I see Jessica - "the one from American Psycho" - and that she is a bona fide hard body.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, havingablast said:

Right at the moment lying in her bed with legs spread she is giving me a bona fide hardon boner. :biggrin:

See now I'm imagining her pussy while I wait downstairs whereas you lucky people are getting a right eyeful.

• Upvote 2