Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think Jessica ask the tech to kill camera 10 while she doing her show so we won;t see what sex cam site she using. I also think Michelle give her a head up to Jessica that viewer was coming on her sex cam site. Will see if this camera go of line ever time she does a show

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Yes. I missed Nicole rubbing one out, although with pants on. Hopefully she's warming up for something spectacular. I only left the room for an hour! Thanks Nicole...:cry:

I also missed the event. ... This is normal on RLC (you can not see everything) and should be no issue. ... Instead, i like that she is still open minded. :)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I really dislike this fake smile of Jessica during her show. ... It is exterm creepy. 

yhea when u've seen it 100 times it look creepy but still she is hot ^^ 

and i wonder how much do you have to pay for her to take her panties off i'v never seen her take it off when she is on cam 

Just now, wathou said:

yhea when u've seen it 100 times it look creepy but still she is hot ^^ 

Jessica has a very nice body and know how to move. ... Anyway, there is a lot missing to be rated as a really hot girl. At least her show is exterm boring.