Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Damn she is hot!!

During the lovemaking she was showing him how to curl his fingers when he fingers her vagina to make her cum.  She definitely knows how to

show her partner what to do and takes control.  My kind of woman !!:heart:

• Upvote 2

Just now, happyone said:

During the lovemaking she was showing him how to curl his fingers when he fingers her vagina to make her cum.  She definitely knows how to

show her partner what to do and takes control.  My kind of woman !!:heart:

To make her squirt. That is a common way to make them squit. Its hot. I love watersports too.

• Upvote 2

Well could we all agree that it was some above average  "enterainment" and that maybe, despite all of the faults commited by Nicole, RLC could wait for a few days and week before sacking her for wasting our monthly subscription ? :biggrin:

Damn the guy is not done yet !

• Upvote 1

Just now, vlkvlk111 said:

Well could we all agree that it was some above average  "enterainment" and that maybe, despite all of the faults commited by Nicole, RLC could wait for a few days and week before sacking her for wasting our monthly subscription ? :biggrin:

Damn the guy is not done yet !

ROFLMAO  I can!  :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

il y a 4 minutes, vlkvlk111 a dit :

Eh bien, je suis vidé. 

Je suis content coincé avec Nicole malgré toute la méchanceté jeté à son ces jours-ci: elle était certainement pas un trucage allumeuse manipulatrice se moquer de nous "ventouses", elle a apporté la maison de gars quand elle aurait pu aller dehors, elle lui aurait rassuré au sujet de la prétendue le manque de vision nocturne sur la came, et elle mis en place le couvre-lit de sorte qu'il n'y avait aucun moyen pour le gars à saisir les couvertures.

Le reste était une tigresse, chaude comme un moteur à vapeur, qui ne cachait rien de son plaisir et de féminité (l 'towelgate semble loin, très loin maintenant ...)

Bravo à l'homme, il était un champion aussi.

Un grand merci pour le partage de l'instant.

(Oh j'ai encore un reproche: fichus gars et les filles, vous êtes jeune et insouciant, et il est d'accord, mais putain, ces préservatifs ont d'autres usages que baloons fortune Vous avez plusieurs partenaires que vous connaissez à peine, rester en sécurité, putain.!)

je suis d'accord!!! cela fut une belle séance de sexe, le mec est très bien, mais il est inacceptable que presque en 2017, une jeune femme qui fait du sexe avec de multiples partenaires qu'elle vient de rencontrer, ne se protège pas et n'utilise pas de préservatifs!!! elle est inconsciente des risques d'attraper le sida mais aussi un grand nombre de maladies vénériennes!!! elle est un véritable danger pour ses partenaires!!!!!!:dodgy:

I agree!!! It was a nice sex session, the guy is very good, but it is unacceptable that almost in 2017, a young woman who makes sex with multiple partners she has just met, does not protect and does not use Of condoms !!! She is unaware of the risks of catching AIDS but also a lot of venereal diseases !!! It is a real danger for its partners !!!!!!:dodgy:

• Upvote 2