Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Anna coming into her own now. Just dances sexy in the living room with no encouragement. Less shy than before. She could turn out to be the wild card there. Can she attract Irma? She looks like she may want to make out with her. If she was alone with Irma she might. But Irma still leans near Ilona.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

les soupes de nora et kiko devant de vieux films, étaient plus intéressant que la superficialité de ces 4 jeunes filles sans intérêt!! comme certaines chansons américaines, il vaut parfois mieux ne pas avoir la traduction des paroles!!!! cela évite de passer du rêve au cauchemar!!! la plus grande audience et les plus grand nombre de commentaires est pourtant pour cet appartement, ce qui me rempli de désespoir!!!

nora and Kiko soups to old movies were more interesting than the superficiality of these 4 girls uninteresting !! as some American songs, it is sometimes better not to have the translation of words !!!! it prevents from the dream into a nightmare !!! the largest audience and highest number of comments is however for this apartment, which filled me with despair !!! :no: :no: :no:

Wow! Ilona puts her leg over Irma's on sofa and Irma pets it! They are still most likely couple. ilona even touched Layla's leg for a sec. Can Ilona and Irma make it tonight? Mikey, boner meter is rising!

Now all four are in Irma's room. Anna would be gorgeous if she was just a bit shorter and less thin. She really has a pretty good body and a nice smile. But, I think if there was no one else there she would try to make it with Irma. though I still think Irma is hung up on Ilona.

Anna reminds me too much of C.J. Cregg, from "The West Wing". Layla looks as though she's from Siberia or... perhaps Mongolia. Still Russian but with a bit of an exotic look added. Nice. Folks complain about Ilona's need to be the center of attention, but if she was here in my house, she would be the constant center of attention. HER center would be what would get the most attention. ;) And Irma would not lack for attention, either. Not perfect, but who wants perfect? lol

What I love about this apartment is how much fun these girls have with each other. They spend nearly half their day laughing about one thing or another.

Wow! Ilona puts her leg over Irma's on sofa and Irma pets it! They are still most likely couple. ilona even touched Layla's leg for a sec. Can Ilona and Irma make it tonight? Mikey, boner meter is rising!

I've got a substantial amount of money that says absolutely no way in a million fucking years of 24 months

is Ilona going to fuck Irma!!

:no: :no: