Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Does Ilona have any idea how fucking hot she looks in those heels, sexy undies and makeup? She definitely should model (and probably does). If only she wasn't such a fucking cock tease!

Well, she surely can't do catwalk for shit. Layla showed her several times she still can't do it. Layla does a sexy one.

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Why do these ladies need to shut all the doors to the bedrooms whenever they go into the laundry room,what are they talking about  in there that they don't want us to neither see or hear....Ilona really seems to know the exact layout of this apartment and were all the hiding spots and places where the microphones might pick up whatever they are saying,,I guess she watches a lot of RLC and CC too.

thats probably what shes telling them where all the hiding spots are so they can do the same.ilona is sneaky.plus just wanted to add that maybe ilona might have connections with modeling agents but for me shes not a model.kami was a model irma was a model nica was a model and nora was a model/dj.and a few others but like i said i dont think ilona is one.

The girls are all fucking wannabes. Anna can't do catwalk either. But when Anna puts on the sophistication like when they went clubbing, man is she hot! She looks good in clothes also!

These girls can be hot, but it looks like nothing more will happen with these 3 except bates by Anna. Honestly, Irma was the best! Once she left, it is not the same.

I have tried to keep silent about this because there is enough griping that goes on and I'm sure most posters are tired of it. But, here's my gripe right now regarding the service that RLC provides relating to this Barcelona house specifically.

Maybe those of you who live in other parts of the world don't have this problem. But, I live in the eastern part of the U.S. and the lag that I get on the data streams is an absolute disgrace these days. And, of course, the apartment that it is by far the worst on is the Barcelona one.

Here's what I did for over 2 hours tonight because I wanted to actually document the quality of the data stream:

I spent 2 hours mostly watching Ilona's room because she was sleeping nude as others have already reported. Since we have so few pics and videos of her with her full kitty actually clearly shown, I decided to monitor her room and see if I could grab a good shot. What happened was that I would watch her sleeping in a position where she was covered and waited to see what she showed when she flipped positions.

Well, the data stream seemed absolutely fine while she was laying in the same position. But, as soon as she began to stir and change position, the camera would freeze for 5 to 20 seconds so that when the feed started flowing again, the time had jumped up by the number of seconds the frame was frozen and Ilona would be in a completely different position and covered up.

This happened 8 times during the 2 hours I monitored the stream. Every single time that Ilona would begin to make a major physical move to change position, the exact same thing happened. The stream was fine if she only moved a little bit such as moving her feet or moving an arm. But, not once did the feed continue to flow properly when she made a major move to change positions in bed.

This is an absolute disgrace. I don't know how other parts of the world get their streams. But, whatever path the data is following from Spain to the eastern part of the United States, is horribly slow and has frequent "freeze" frame activities. Most of the other apartment feeds either flow just fine or have occasional lag and frame skipping. But, for the most part, it is only the Barcelona house (which, of course, is the only one I really spend much time watching) that has these terrible freeze ups at the worst possible time.

I will be sending an email to RLC about this. But, I was curious as to whether other people in other parts of the world were having similar problems. Paying members should not have to waste 2 hours looking for something only to have it "stolen" every time the activity occurs. If you could let me know if you encounter this problem, I would appreciate it. I want to try to be as accurate and fair as possible in the email I send to RLC. Thanks.

Bookmaster, I'm sure you did this but just in case you did'nt, I find that disabling the thumbnails makes

a lot of difference in this apartment. The kitchen cam is always lagging for me if I have the thumnails on.

Once I switch them off, the streaming is very much smoother. :yes:

The girls are all fucking wannabes. Anna can't do catwalk either. But when Anna puts on the sophistication like when they went clubbing, man is she hot! She looks good in clothes also!

These girls can be hot, but it looks like nothing more will happen with these 3 except bates by Anna. Honestly, Irma was the best! Once she left, it is not the same.

Hi just got up  what did I miss any action yet ?