Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Yeah right after I typed my comment above she came back in the apartment,she must have had problems with customs at the airport or some other thing happened there :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

SHE"S ALREADY BACK missed her flight or something

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Why do I keep on seeing people trying to give out miss-information around here and mislead other CC members,,,,,,I got no reason to lie when I say that Ilona went through her things and selected different things for her trip,she took a lot of souvenirs that she bought with her,a lot of stuff couldn't fit in her tiny suitcase so she had to take some stuff back out and leave behind,she had a flower pot that she gave a kiss to because it couldn't fit in her suitcase,she stuffed that big ass pet dog in her suitcase that took up a lot of room,She left a lot of her stuff in the closet and in the drawers,she folded a lot of her clothes and put them back into the closet,

She has left before around Christmas and New Years to spend time with her family,and someone said that this was her birthday coming up, so maybe she likes to spend special holidays and special occasions like her birthday with family instead of doing it at the apartment.

She will be coming back like I said before,it's only temporary,people who know me on here know that I don't just say stuff unless I can prove it or I saw it with my own eyes,I was watching her way before she started packing so I saw everything that she did.

Once again Ilona will be gone only temporarily  and she will be back,and some of you will be either happy or angry about it.

Thank you :yes: :clap:

:hi: :hi: :welcome: :yes:

When she returns to Russia her current Visa will expire. Then she has to wait 90 days before she can get another Visa to leave again.

It's a strange Country they live in when you can't come and go as you please.

So she had visa issues and is back already? Long time left!

Mikey, I certainly believe what you saw and you could be absolutely right. I am just telling you that I saw every shelf in her room closet emptied out. Every hair product, toiletries, etc. She certainly looked like she was leaving for good.

But I will say that it was odd that she didn't say goodbye to Danaya.

So I will concede until I know otherwise that you are right.

Didn't mean to mislead everyone, but usually shelves empty of clothes mean gone.

I see Ilona sleeping now at 5 pm. Her suitcase is open and still has clothes inside, but now some things are back on the shelves. She looks like a person in between coming and going. Is she staying now or just waiting to straighten out her visa problem?

Thesta, you are a travel, visa expert, what do you think happened with Ilona? And did you see her clothes packed last night or her shelves empty?

I see Ilona sleeping now at 5 pm. Her suitcase is open and still has clothes inside, but now some things are back on the shelves. She looks like a person in between coming and going. Is she staying now or just waiting to straighten out her visa problem?

Thesta, you are a travel, visa expert, what do you think happened with Ilona? And did you see her clothes packed last night or her shelves empty?

Her flight was cancelled!

1010, I just happened to be up this morning when she came back home, she let herself in with the key, her flight was cancelled Kitek explains what happened. as far as the visa I am almost sure she is either a citizen of one of the schengen agreement countries, or she has a sponsor and is under a working visa. That is just my opinion. When she opened her closet to put her travel bag in it, their were many items left on the shelves. she has been asleep since she vented her frustration to Danaya, and nothing has been touched in her room, she has everything packed. As I type this I see she just woke up, so we shall see what happens.