Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

With all the speculation as to why the girls pack the stuff they when they go out, I think cylinderopuntia is exactly right. They take a change of clothes to wear there while they are at the spa, I would bet a fringe benefit provided by RLC is a membership to a spa close by :clap: :clap:

With all the speculation as to why the girls pack the stuff they when they go out, I think cylinderopuntia is exactly right. They take a change of clothes to wear there while they are at the spa, I would bet a fringe benefit provided by RLC is a membership to a spa close by :clap: :clap:

It might be a way to get them to know each other fast. Didn't seem like they knew each other from before, like Ilona and Layla seemed to do.

Seemed Danaya packed too much for food shopping, but didn't put much make-up on for socialicing.

Seems like a 3-5 hour outside trip

bandicam2016-02-0704-00-00-461.jpg

Does her t-shirt say "I like football (Expecially the players...)"  (And yes americans, that means the real football game soccer, where they use their feet  ;D  :nana:  ).

She would have been great together with Irma (Neymar fan) and Ilona (Messi fan).

Does her t-shirt say "I like football (Expecially the players...)"  (And yes americans, that means the real football game soccer, where they use their feet  ;D  :nana:  ).

She would have been great together with Irma (Neymar fan) and Ilona (Messi fan).

:lmao:

Yes Frankster, I've always wondered why Americans called a game where you throw a funny shaped ball about, football.

It should be called something like 'padded up rugby' or 'you throw and I'll catch'

:haha: :nana:

Ca parait que Danaya s'ennuyait, elle parle beaucoup.  Mais je n'aime pas la voir fumer cette chose.

She is not smoking! Vaping, as she was doing, has recently been declared by the British Medical Board to be

95% safer than smoking. It will save many, many lives. The 'smoke that you see is purely water vapour that

disperses quickly and leaves no smell.

I like Adele. She seems friendly and open.

Question: How long did it take her to get into those jeans?

Answer: About five times longer than it would take me to get them off her!!

:lmao: :yes: :yes: