Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Hey guys, more important. SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!

Who are people picking? I have the Carolina Panthers by two touchdowns. Cam Newton is just too good and Peyton is fading.

Let's hear your pics, guys!

i'm going with denver, i can't stand cam newton, unfortunately denver probably doesn't stand a chance in this game.

i'm going with denver, i can't stand cam newton, unfortunately denver probably doesn't stand a chance in this game.

:drool: :drool: A que hora empieza el espectaculo? Tendre que verlo en internet  :bang head: :bang head: Aqui en España no veo ninguna cadena que lo de

Do excuse me, I apologise for letting this out here, but I just need to say that I can't fucking stand Ilona, attention whore cunt-blocking bitch. Wish she'd fuck off, but have just learned that she's there on a work Visa which doesn't expire. Sorry about that, won't mention it again

You know, upndown, had Ilona pegged exactly right. I watch her closely. Everything she does is about control and manipulation. The girls were looking at something on Adele's phone. So Ilona just pops her head in between the two and then sits between them.

You know I just remembered something. At the beginning of Kristy and Kami in Barcelona, the girls  were starting to get close and Nora just plopped herself in between them and would almost play with Kristy preventing Kristy from playing with Kami. Same thing!

I got the same pic and was thinking the same thing.rolling.gif

Pero desde el primer minuto que piso el apartamento, en medio en la bañera, en medio en el sofa y cuando ella ordene, todas las niñas a dormir, lo que es insolito que todavia no haya usado el portatil  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: