Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

Ilona enterde Danyas room. Danaya is crying a little bit. Ilona will pay no attantion. In my opinion its a f.. game Ilona played. Bringing pressure to D. to get her on her side. Mayby im wrong. Any other ideas?

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

May I ask the experienced users in CC if its allowed to to say.. "Go to google, type this that and this, switch to images and see what you get" ? No names will be mentioned, just plain ordinary words.

There is something I want you to search and you will be surprised by the result  and I don't want to violate any CC rules :)

I am in RLC for about a year, on and off like most of you and about 9 months in CC just reading your extremely interesting topics.

Thank you guys !!

Well I'm not an experienced member, but if you can find it on Google then it's public informatiom, so I'd say go for it!

Wow did you see the change when Adele came in! Danaya and Ilona were sitting in silence, then Adele comes in and immediately Danaya is talking and smiling, then Ilona gets up and hides in the laundry room! Maybe these girls are finally seeing what we have seen all along

Maintenant Adèle (jolie poupée blonde Barbie) est dans la chambre de Danaya, le sourire revient à Danaya, et là on voit bien la complicité et le début d'amitié qu'il y a entre ces jeunes filles! Le dialogue s'installe, et elles semblent être heureuses ensemble! Je pense que Danaya donne aussi confiance à Adèle! Vous remarquerez aussi qu'Adèle est très à l'aise devant les caméras, et ne les regardent pas du tout.

May I ask the experienced users in CC if its allowed to to say.. "Go to google, type this that and this, switch to images and see what you get" ? No names will be mentioned, just plain ordinary words.

There is something I want you to search and you will be surprised by the result  and I don't want to violate any CC rules :)

I am in RLC for about a year, on and off like most of you and about 9 months in CC just reading your extremely interesting topics.

Thank you guys !!

If it could be construed to be a link that would lead to personnal information about the girls, I would imagine it would not be allowed.

I would wait for a judgement from a mod. before posting anything.

Well, CC I hope I am not violating your rules, If I am then I am sorry and did not do it on purpose.

Goto google, type "amour angels fatal girl" and then switch to images, you know, on top where it says All, Images, Videos, News,More etc.

I found this by mistake. I could type the name of the girl but then I would for sure violate CC rules.

For those that did not know that I am sure they will like what they see, considering that they are at least in RLC the past couple of months and know the previous girls. 8)

Oh I know what that is without even searching haha, she also has one more photo set of around 250 photos, in a blue dress.

If it could be construed to be a link that would lead to personnal information about the girls, I would imagine it would not be allowed.

I would wait for a judgement from a mod. before posting anything.

Ouuuffff I've already post it but its not really a link. It shows a lot of information but on top the information is really interesting.

If I have violated any rules, sorry CC and please delete my post.  :-[