Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

I wonder if these ladies are using the candles for themselves or for us,,,because if it is for us then LADIES I'M GOOD,I DON'T NEED ANY ROMANTIC LIGHTING PLEASE,,,A MATTER OF FACT I CAN'T SEE SHIT SO PLEASE DITCH THE CANDLES,IT MAY HAVE BEEN CUTE THE FIRST TIME BUT YOU ARE NOW HURTING MY EYESIGHT TRYING TO MAKE SHIT OUT IN THE DARK....YOU GUYS DO REALIZE WE CAN'T SEE YOU RIGHT. :trashcomputer:

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

I think that the bathroom cam is the only one WITHOUT night vision  :headache: You know, IR lighting  :bang head:

And you know, the more grainy the picture the more bandwidth required to transmit it and hence more video freezing :(

MOi, je viens de voir Dayana et Ilona faire des betises et se moquer littéralement de nous les clients en nous montant leur culs et en les remuant d'une maniere idiote.

vous allez penser, nous ne sommes jamais content de ce que l'on nous donne mais je vais bloquer mon compte et finir avec cette drogue inutile et perverse car je me sens devaloriser par ce qui se fait maintenant dans chaque appartement

Please ditch the candles, girls! If you were in the dark we wouldn't see any less.

BTW, does Adele ever go topless other than in the shower or changing? I know she is probably not quite comfortable yet. Just don't be like a Layla.

And I read the stories about Ilona making Danaya cry. What happened? Ilona is really getting on my nerves. After what Danaya did for her on her birthday when her flight was cancelled, it really sucks.

Adele seems nice, is nice to Danaya.

Unfortunately, Ilona has a work visa and thus isn't going anywhere anytime soon. She has become a mini Nora. But Nora at least was very good looking, sexy and had sex and bated, much more than the tease Ilona will ever do!

WTF are the girls rolling on their stomachs, some kind of cream?

BTW, Adele doesn't like to take off much clothes. She doesn't fit with the other girls that way. Not sure what I think of her.

And why does Danaya hang nude with Ilona?  All Ilona does is hurt her feelings.

MOi, je viens de voir Dayana et Ilona faire des betises et se moquer littéralement de nous les clients en nous montant leur culs et en les remuant d'une maniere idiote.

vous allez penser, nous ne sommes jamais content de ce que l'on nous donne mais je vais bloquer mon compte et finir avec cette drogue inutile et perverse car je me sens devaloriser par ce qui se fait maintenant dans chaque appartement

cet appartement est devenu juste un centre de vacances pour gamines ukrainiennes de 18 ans en pleine crise d'adolescence,

elles passent leur temps à jouer avec les cameras mais sans en montrer trop non plus d'ou l'utilisation des bougies à outrance.

tant que ilona sera là et fera venir ses copines et bien çà ne changera pas,faudrait que les 3 filles partent d'un coup en même temps

pour repartir sur de nouvelle base car là cet appartement est juste d'un ridicule absolu.

Some sort of suction thing? To try to get rid of body fat perhaps?

Nothing happening with K & K. Kristy was tired, fell out. Kami always has more trouble falling asleep. Maybe she needs to bate a little!

Ilona and Danaya right now have K & K beat by a mile. Why do I feel that if I said this in the K & K forum I would be beat over the head with a 2 by 4???