Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

The problem could be the fact that the other girls are ILona's friends and they were brought there by ILona herself,,but Adele may have been brought there directly through RLC,,,so maybe she is not friends with or close to ILona in any way whatsoever.

Plus she seems to have a daily job or goes job hunting to become a fashion designer,,,so she has no time or simply isn't into whatever the girls are doing.

Adele seems like she just came here as a opportunity to work and live rent free at the same time,she is thinking about her future and Career,not what she can do to make us rub one out. :yes: :yes: :hi: :hi: :lmao: :haha:

I sense from this ridiculously long thread that Adele has already developed a fan club.

I'd date her in the old days, myself. That was back when you could buy a girl with a long line of Peruvian Flake. None of this 1000 Euro nonsense.

But I think she's kinda interesting.

If you are attracted to her, please check in and announce yourself. The office of the President of the Adele Fan Club is up for grabs.

But hurry. She won't last long.

Well now i have to bid you guys farewell for tonight it`s saturdaynight and i will be mosey on down to the local pub and have me some beer`s ;D

By the way i am in the same timezone as the girls so i will see if they are awake when i`m getting home!

Have a nice saturday boys and we will be hearing a lot more tomorrow ;D ;D ;D ;D

IF YOU GENTLEMEN AND LADIES NEVER HEARD ADELE SPEAK,AND YOU COULD ONLY GO BY THE WAY SHE LOOKS,,,WHAT NATIONALITY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE SHE COMES FROM? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Shot13522.png

Shot13520.png

Don't ask me why but for some reason I keep thinking Greece.

I sense from this ridiculously long thread that Adele has already developed a fan club.

I'd date her in the old days, myself. That was back when you could buy a girl with a long line of Peruvian Flake. None of this 1000 Euro nonsense.

But I think she's kinda interesting.

If you are attracted to her, please check in and announce yourself. The office of the President of the Adele Fan Club is up for grabs.

But hurry. She won't last long.

tada-smiley-emoticon.gif I'll admit it I like her.

I'm just getting a fork first because I need to eat that arse!

Initially I thought she might be Turkish with dyed blonde hair but now it is really difficult to tell. I would not even tie down a continent with her because she could come from almost anywhere in Europe or South America with that booty. If you press me I might say from that picture one of those blonde Austrian descended Italians ... seriously I have no idea but I'm pretty sure there are websites which will guess based on her features.

IF YOU GENTLEMEN AND LADIES NEVER HEARD ADELE SPEAK,AND YOU COULD ONLY GO BY THE WAY SHE LOOKS,,,WHAT NATIONALITY DOES SHE LOOK LIKE SHE COMES FROM? :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

Shot13522.png

Shot13520.png

I'm just getting a fork first because I need to eat that arse!

Initially I thought she might be Turkish with dyed blonde hair but now it is really difficult to tell. I would not even tie down a continent with her because she could come from almost anywhere in Europe or South America with that booty. If you press me I might say from that picture one of those blonde Austrian descended Italians ... seriously I have no idea but I'm pretty sure there are websites which will guess based on her features.

I'll need to get a DNA sample and then I can tell you precisely what tribes she came from.  :P  ;D

Can somebody describe what is happening in DanaYa's bed please ?

Rien d'interessant. Danaya fait parfois des dessins sur le corps d'Ilona qui est bien sur sur son portable ou sa tablette. Et Danaya est parfois sur sa tablette. Les 2 ont les seins à l'air mais Danaya porte un pantalon de pyjama. Cette soirée promet d'être plus ennuyante que hier

Nothing. Danaya sometime draws on Ilona's body. Ilona is of course on her phone or tablet. And Danya is sometimes on her tablet.

Ilona is topeless and Danaya is topless but wearing a pyjama pant. This evening sounds more boring than yesterday