Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

It's actually quite disturbing watching Ilona now. I initially thought that she wanted to avoid any sexual episodes.

It is more than that. This girl is absolutely terrified of any kind of relationships beyond the superficial.

This evenings' events were, to me, proof of her condition. I cannot speak Russian, so it is possible that I

read it all totally wrongly, but I don't think so.

Ilona is clearly always uncomfortable in Adele's presence. Tonight, she decided she had had enough, and

got up from the settee, opening her gown to Danaya. She said something to her, and Danaya went upstairs.

Ilona followed, but not before Adele had a conversation with her. Again it looked like Ilona was uncomfortable

with what was being said. When she went into Danyana's room, she sat on top of her and caressed her breasts.

I missed the next few minutes, but then saw them both in deep conversation for quite some time. Curiously, they

then got up and went down to the living room. After a few minutes, Danyana was asking Ilona questions which,

once again, she seemed flustered and very uncomfotable with. Danyana repeated one question in particular several

times, which Ilona seemed unable to answer. Shortly after this, Ilona went to the toilet, then escaped back upstairs,

this time to her own room, leaving Danyana alone on the settee.

My impression of all this is that Ilona, not having the safety of her laptop, is simply escaping from one situation to the

next. Firstly from Adele, then from the closeness of Dayana and her questions in her bed, and finally from the uncomfortable

and seemingly unanswerable questions in the living room. Incredibly, I am now actually feeling quite sorry for this girl. She

seems to be going in ever decreasing circles, her face is getting a more 'haunted' expression by the day, and you can almost see her

force herself to smile. I sincerely hope, for her sake, that she leaves the apartment soon. In the meantime, I can see very

little prospect of a fun time here.

:no:

oui Danaya etais dans la buanderie en skype avec une autre fille et sortit maintenant .

ilona nu avec Danaya

well...looks like another day upstairs playing with phones and ipads...and squinting at thumbnails.  Should i pay for membership or wait?