Barcelona Apt. #1 - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2016)

• Replies 63.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Noldus

• Dreamer24

• legrandrobert

• euromike69

Thanks...kind of what I thought!

Après quand tu prends un abonnement, pense bien que ce n'est pas pour un seul appartement que tu peux voir mais tous les appartements, si tu prends l'abonnement en premium.

Ça permet de remettre les choses en perspective, n'est ce pas?

upndown, I think you are correct in a lot, if not all, of your assessment. I believe that you are absolutely correct that Ilona is "absolutely terrified of any kind of relationships beyond the superficial". That is why I have always given her a little "slack" and not jumped on the bandwagon when I see posts that criticize her behavior so much.

I believe that incidents in her past have caused her to build a wall around herself emotionally and she will not really "let anyone in". I think she is terrified of being hurt again. I also believe that the main reason that she is always in Danaya's room is because she doesn't want Danaya and Adele to get close. She wants to be in control at all times and is afraid that she will be the "odd one out" if she allows them to spend too much time together.

I can't help but feel sorry for her. Irma came very close to helping her open up a little and we began to actually see some "genuine" emotional responses from Ilona. She seemed to be on the verge of lowering her "protective shield". It's too bad that Irma had to leave so suddenly. I really believe she could have helped Ilona because she was making her feel "safe" in their relationship.

Après quand tu prends un abonnement, pense bien que ce n'est pas pour un seul appartement que tu peux voir mais tous les appartements, si tu prends l'abonnement en premium.

Ça permet de remettre les choses en perspective, n'est ce pas?

Thanks..i started here watching Anna and Irma (and Ilona)..and enjoyed the interactions and watched relationships grow and struggle. very interesting. almost joined but, glad i didn't because now, it seems like electronics and little interaction downstairs, i.e., watching paint dry! Irma, Anna, Ilona seemed like 'reallife'..sitting upstairs hiding behind phones and ipads all day doesn't seem like 'reallife'.  Thanks again for your perspective.

The guest told the police, in my case,  that there is nothing going on in here and nothing to see-

That's not true they told police that they are actors and they were practicing for a play.

Zoya tried to invite the police guy to see the play this Friday.

After police left they were surprised that neighbors called police saying they are always very loud, playing  music, dancing and singing.